EEz-In INTEGRATED TRANSOM LADDER
- OUT OF THE WAY, YET INSTANTLY AVAILABLE: THE LADDER IN THE TRANSOM! This patented "invisible" ladder system can be integrated into even the sleekest of hull shapes, opening entirely new avenues in safety and design.
- INVISIBLE - When stowed, the EEz-In II Boarding Ladder sits fully within the transom of the boat. The only component of this boarding system visible is a simple and stylish faceplate with an integrated locking and release feature.
- QUICK & EASY - From either on board or in the water, the EEZ-In II deploys instantly and easily with a simple one-handed tug on the release pin. Once out of its storage tube, the ladder's traction molded steps simply fold out, creating a sturdy and convenience series of steps for re-boarding.
- VERSATILE - There is an EEz-In II for just about any size and shape boat. Available in 3 or 4 steps, in both manual or semi-automatic configurations, this ladder may be the most important feature you don't see.
- For OEM installation only
- Designed for boats with negative 15 degree transoms
19902-30 : 3 Step Compact Ladder
19902-34 : 3 Step Semi-Automatic Ladder
19902-44 : 4 Step Semi-Automatic Ladder
MANUAL OPERATION : Steps open and close independently
SEMI-AUTO OPERATION : All steps on common side open and close simultaneously
U.S. PATENT #6,782,840